This bowl is perfect for a quick but tasty lunch. It’s fresh, lemony, sweet and salty and will certainly fill you up! The pomegranate cauliflower is a must try if you haven’t had this before.
- Half of a cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- Half of a block of halloumi, sliced
- Pickled onions
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 cup coleslaw
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Handful of mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 large cucumber, diced finely
- Line your air fryer with foil, toss the cauliflower in oil, salt, pepper and the pomegranate molasses. Roast at 400 F for 20-25 mins, tossing half way.
- For the dressing, combine cucumber, yogurt, half of the lemon juice, 1 tsp salt, and the mint.
- When the cauliflower is almost done, coat the halloumi in a bit of oil (no need to oil the pan) and sear on medium high heat for about 2-3 mins per side.
- Assemble bowl starting with coleslaw. Squeeze the other lemon half onto the coleslaw. Add your cauliflower, halloumi slices, hummus, picked onions, and dressing. Enjoy!!