This crunchy and creamy salad is super easy to prep and a great way to get those hearty brussels sprouts in. The sweetness of the cranberries and nuttiness of the parmesan covers up the bitterness of the sprouts.
- 10-12 brussels sprouts, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 pear sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Prep all your ingredients by slicing the sprouts, chopping the pistachios, and grating fresh parmesan.
- Assemble in a bowl.
- Mix mayo, Dijon, and lemon juice into a dressing.
- Add salt, pepper and oil to the salad and mix with dressing!