Deliciously bubbly cheesy goodness. Perfect on it’s own or as an addition to your next charcuterie board.
- Camembert wheel, can also use brie
- fresh thyme
- pinch of chili flakes
- salt & pepper
- 1.5 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grab a ceramic pan that has a lid or you can cover with foil.
- Remove camembert from packaging and slice the outside layer off of one side.
- Place in the ceramic pot, top with minced garlic, thyme, chili flakes, salt and pepper, and drizzle on the honey evenly. Cover with foil.
- Slice your baguette, place on a baking sheet, and drizzle some oil and flaky salt on top.
- Bake both the bread slices and camembert for about 30 minutes. You can always add a bit more time for the camembert depending on your oven- you want it to come out bubbling and gooey. Enjoy!