Super easy and flavorful meatballs you can toss in the freezer or add to your favorite pasta. The best part is that you don’t need to deal with cleaning up oil splatter as these bake perfectly in the oven.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 cup panko crumbs
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp adobo
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Combine all the above ingredients with your hands. It should be well incorporated and form almost a paste. If the mixture is too wet, add a bit more panko. * (Optional: let sit for 30 mins to 1 hour to marinate)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Roll meat into 1.5 inch balls and place onto baking tray. They should have at least an inch or two in between them.
- Bake in the oven for 11-12 mins. Take the meatballs out and flip them. Place back in the oven for another 11-12 mins until golden brown all around.
- These are ready to eat! Add to a meatball sandwich, pasta, pizza, or serve on their own with some marina sauce. Enjoy!
*I highly recommend using a grater for the onion and garlic. This will prevent chunks that fall out of the meatballs and allow for the meat to really absorb the flavour.